Full Action Plan to Norcasia
33 years of experience
Book only with the 50%
This full action plan to Norcasia is full of great adventures and discovery in which you will be able to know and experience why Norcasia is one of the most spectacular emerging destinations in Colombia .
Time and place of departure:
6:00 am - Norcasia
Time and place of return:
2:00 pm - Norcasia
The itinerary of the full action plan to Norcasia for 2 days is as follows:
During day 1, Check In will be done at 6:00 am. There you will have breakfast and go out to visit the Miel river , where you will take a short induction and preparation for the Bodyrafting experience on the river; then lunch and later the return by boat and a visit to the La Clara Waterfall . Finally, dinner and rest will be taken.
Day 2 of this plan to Norcasia will begin with breakfast, then a visit to the Amaní Reservoir , a visit to the Manso River and finally lunch will be taken to Check Out and finish the full action plan to Norcasia.
What does include
What does not include
- Bring personal biosafety items, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, hat, good shoes, socks, fresh clothes, mask, thermos for water.
- The activities are designed for children from 3 years and up, to physically fit adults.
- Children from 0 to 5 years old only pay 30% of the total value of the plan.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old only pay 70% of the total value of the plan.
- Children 10 years and older cancel the total value of the plan.